Here's your chance. Scaled Composites, the famous Mojave, California-based aerospace pioneer, is hosting a career day on April 21, 2012. Scaled will "open its hangar doors to give job seekers of all backgrounds the chance to talk to our employees and see some of our unique aircraft. The Career Day and Open House will occur from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM; qualified applicants should come prepared to talk one-on-one with Scaled employees."
Scaled Composites is looking for qualified applicants in the following categories:
- Avionics Engineer
- Composite Fabricator
- Composite Structural Analyst
- Composites Design Engineer
- Data Analyst Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Materials and Process Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Program Business Manager (PBM)
- Program Business Analyst (PBA)
- Domain/Software Administrator (IT)
Scaled asks that you RSVP by emailing the company with a resume attached, using the subject line, "Career Day."