The INS 429 is a multi-function, fully integrated navigational instrument. With its own internal receivers, the INS 429 is an independent navigational system, but it will also display course deviation information from an external NAV or GPS source.
The INS 429 meets or exceeds TSO Standards and is acceptable for installation in type-certificated aircraft.
Features of the INS 429 include:
- VOR, Localizer, Glide Slope and Marker receivers.
- Active and standby frequency with flip-flop.
- Milled billet aluminum construction.
- Digital OBS with push-button auto-radial centering and 180-degree reciprocal.
- Digital CDI and VDI display.
- Built-in three-light marker.
- Sunlight-readable display.
- Accepts external GPS/NAV inputs.
- No mechanical needle movements.
- Minimum three-wire installation.
The retail price for the INS 429 is $1995.
During Val Avionics’s summer sale, which ends September 7, the INS 429, together with the COM 2000 VHF transceiver and the KMD-250, can be purchased for a package price of $4495.
The sale price of the COM 2000 is $1165 for those who purchase two or more.
For more information, visit www.valavionics.com, or call 800/255-1511.