Discuss the future of aviation!
Electrically-powered, computer-controlled aircraft will define a radically new paradigm for aviation. In just over 2 weeks a magnificent faculty of global aerospace visionaries will convene in the beautiful Sonoma County Wine Country to converge all of the technologies needed for the future mass market of quiet, emission-free, sustainable aviation. Don't miss the 9th Annual CAFE Electric Aircraft Symposium on May 1st and 2nd.
Among the keynote presentations will be:
- 5X battery breakthrough news from NREL, NTSB and several universities
- Highly advanced new aircraft motor designs
- Swarming sentient and cooperative robots
- Regional, zero-emissions “Sky Transit” without roads or rails
- Affordable electric aircraft for general aviation