Now there's an even faster way to build a CH 750 Cruzer. In just two weeks, participants in Zenair's Two-Week Wonder program will complete their aircraft at the Zenair factory in Midland, Ontario, Canada. During the two-weeks, participants will:
- Finish a partially completed airframe kit.
- Install a factory-new Continental 0-200 engine with accessories and propeller.
- Complete the instrument panel using pre-wired electrical systems.
- Fit the wings and tail sections to the fuselage.
- Install the controls and fuel system.
- Start the engine on the final day and taxi the aircraft.
[sc:ad180]Zenair will provide a fully equipped shop with everything needed to complete the project, and experienced technicians will work with the program’s participants 10 hours a day, six days a week for two weeks. Day seven of each week is reserved as a catch-up day if necessary.
Introductory price for a Two-Week Wonder CH-750 Cruzer is U.S. $99,990.00. Included in the price is the complete airframe, all firewall-forward components including engine and propeller, and a Dynon avionics package featuring a 10-inch SkyView Touch display, com radio, Mode-S transponder, and two-place stereo intercom.
Call 705-526-2871 or visit www.zenair.com for additional information.